Sunday 11 August 2013

Taste of Danforth!

Hi everybody! Sorry for the long absence, things have been REALLY hectic these days. Unfortunately, I have been debating with myself whether or not to continue updating this blog, but I realized that I really do enjoy photographing things and placing them here so I will continue posting as best as I can. However, I DID realize that I don't have nearly enough clothes to keep making OOTDs or even be fashionable (let's be real), so I'll be focusing more on stuff I do and places I visit. There are A LOT of places that I have never been to in Toronto or elsewhere and I hope to be able to visit those places in the near future before I get completely bogged down by work and my full course load for university.

I went down to Taste of Danforth with my friend Mixalis and the first thing we thought was "Whoa this is a HUGE festival!" I've never really been to a street festival like this before and it was a bit awesome and eye-opening! I really hope to be going to more of these when they come up during the year. It was also great to run into some friends there and reconnect with them, as most of them have been really busy or out of town. We explored the festival but left shortly after, because it closes around midnight. I would've really liked to go again either today or tomorrow but my busy schedule won't permit such nonsense :(

Anyways, here's a few pictures of the festival and hopefully I'll have lots more adventures to share with you later on. Until then, ciao! :)


Only part of the street that wasn't COMPLETELY packed!

People even set up stands to sell clothing

I don't even know why people lined up for Mike's Hard, but they did LOL

Greek pita wraps, oh my goodness

They looked absolutely mouthwatering

You can't see it, but the line for the stand was a mile long

The nightlife here was totally amazing

Strangely studio-esque lighting at this stand

This man looks like he knows what he's doing

Last picture of the night and I managed to capture a sliver of the moon :)

No comments:

Post a Comment