Monday 22 July 2013

Toronto Travels

For my first (real) post, I decided to bring a camera around and 
tour a place I rarely ever explore... my own hometown of
Toronto! I will occasionally trek downtown to Eaton's Centre
or to great bars like the Madison, but I have never really seen and
heard the sights and sounds of Toronto. It's doubtful I'll be able to 
capture it all, but I consider this a start! 

We'll begin in Stouffville to pick up my good friend, Mikey...

The backwoods of Stouffville are truly a hidden beauty



The most peaceful backyard ever made

Anderson Hung (left) and Mixalis Temertzoglou (right), Gray Pine brothers 
Me and the old Swagmaster  
OOTD -
 H&M Blue Pinup
Zara Black Tag Denim
Boxfresh Swapp Hi-Top

Ray-Ban vision

A street of boutiques right outside Bay Station

Nice shiny cars outside nice shiny stores

Cute little café bar tucked right at the intersection

The scenery around the city is truly stunning

More patio cafés where you least expect them

Feels like a clash of Earth vs. Man

HOW DID IT KNOW?

The fabled Yorkville

-insert crude joke about CUMberland here-

In all my years of living in the GTA, I have NEVER been inside the ROM

A friendly stranger informed us that this is the
Royal Conservatory of Music

An excellent restaurant to sample for Summerlicious,
the food and decor is fantastic

Well there you have it, my first blog post! I know I only ventured around 
Bay and Bloor/Yorkville area, but time was limited today, so I hope to be 
updating my Toronto Travels fairly frequently. Hopefully, you'll tune into
more of my adventures while I get the hang of this whole blogging 
business. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment